TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Readyfortakeoff is a Swedish company based in Stockholm. The company's address is Rindögtan 15, 115 36 Stockholm.
- If you would like to get in touch with us, send an email to email@example.com with your case and your contact details and you will hear from us shortly.
- When you complete your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about your products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If something is wrong with the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately (within three hours from ordering) by e-mail to the contact details under point 1.
- Our products are delivered in a protective package unless otherwise stated. Gift box is not included.
- We deliver to Sweden and Europe. Standard shipping within Sweden is FREE! The customer is responsible for any return costs. For delivery to the rest of Europe, the delivery cost is 59 SEK. We work with PostNord.
- Our normal delivery days within Sweden are 2-3 working days.
- Our normal delivery days to Europe are 8 working days.
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices are including VAT of 25%.
- We reserve the right to price changes caused by price changes from the supplier, misprints in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- We reserve the right for any discount codes to end / expire without us notifying the customer of this. We do not guarantee that the issued discount code is valid.
- Different offers / discounts cannot be combined.
- The customer is responsible for placing any discount code at the time of purchase. This cannot be done afterwards.
- Discount code may only be used once per purchase.
- A discount code applies for a maximum of one month. Codes older than one month have expired and cannot be used.
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a legal 14 day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received a product that you have ordered. More information about returns, replacement and complaints can be found under Shipping & Returns. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org
5.1 When using your right of withdrawal:
- You must report that you regret your order. The message should be sent to our contact details under point 1. In your message, your name, your address, e-mail address, the order number and which products the return applies apply clearly.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the legal 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
- You are responsible for the return shipping, delivery and condition of the products when returning. The products should therefore be sent well packed and in original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when used or damaged product.
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) due to health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (seal) has been broken by you.
- For more information about the legislated right of withdrawal - go to www.konsumentverket.se
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or misdirected when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to rectify the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective product.
- The complaint must be sent immediately to us after the defect has been notified by you.
6.1 How you complain to us:
- Any faults and defects must always be complained to us through the contact details under point 1 where you write your name, your address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the defect and pictures of defective goods/ products.
- If we fail to fix the error/ defect or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not incorrect in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept any responsibility for delays / errors as a result of circumstances beyond the company's existing. These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, authority decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is assumed for any changes to products / product characteristics that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to refuse / cancel all or part of your order. If we choose to deny / cancel all or part of your order, you will receive information about this at the email address you provided. The customer is responsible for entering the correct email address. Any payment will be returned.
8. PRODUCT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right for any printing errors on this website as well as final sales of products.
- We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products, as a certain color difference may occur depending on the display, photo quality and resolution. We always try the best way to expose the products as accurately as possible.
- The customer is responsible for checking information about the product (as color, material) before ordering.
9. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By shopping on the site, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We safeguard your personal privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Readyforakeoff is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provided to us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order as well as on the occasions when you have desired newsletter or promotional offers - in order to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- Below is a summary of how we, in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), store and process your data.
9.1 What is a personal information?
- A personal information is any information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a physical person.
9.2 What information do we store?
- To be able to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service) we store your first name and last name, address, phone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to complete the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
9.3 Legal basis
- Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are made after your consent.
- In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you.
9.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
9.4.1 Payment Provider
- When making a purchase, the information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is the first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
The payment providers (payment services) that we use are: Swish and Bank transfer.
- If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter supplier. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes. We use to send out newsletters.
- 9.6 The right to be forgotten
- You may at any time request that the information relating to you will be deleted. There are few exceptions to the right to deletion, such as if it is to be retained because we have to fulfill a legal obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
9.7 Responsible for data protection
- Readyforakeoff is responsible for storing and processing personal data in the webshop and ensuring that the rules are followed.
10. CHANGES TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on the website. The amended terms and conditions are deemed to be accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
11. DISPUTE AND GOVERNING LAW
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you, as a customer, can contact the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents of another EU country than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the EU Commission's platform for mediation in disputes, see https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution part..
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and rights.
12. PAYMENT METHOD
You can choose from several different payment methods. Choose the option that suits you best when you arrive at the checkout page. You can choose between the following payment methods:
13. LATE DELIVERY
If delivery delay occurs, we will notify you by e-mail. We always do our best to complete your order. There may be occasions that make it impossible to complete the order, for example when our supplier cannot fulfill its commitment to us. Compensation is not paid for any delay in delivery.